Saturday, May 28, 2016

Gemini/Sagittarius Opposition Imaginary Scenario


Random but I thought I will post a Gemini and Sagittarius Opposition imaginary scenario that I made up.


Sagittarius is the irresponsible mom that leaves her kid behind in a laundromat to get a pack of cigarettes and a 40. Her motto in life is "Don't threaten me with a good time". And that's what a tall, dark, and handsome stranger did and she ran off with him. 

The kid is the Gemini, a precocious and curious child. Abandoned he is raised by the streets and turns to magic and parlor tricks. He's experienced in immature tomfoolery with no sense of direction in his life. The Sagittarius mom suddenly comes back in the picture, clean (sober) after a 8 year prison sentence for armed robbery. She's a changed woman and devotes her life to Christ. The Gemini child however is still acting like a brat."

Random but I hope you enjoyed this. Happy Gemini Season!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment