Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome!!!!

WELCOME ASTROFIENDS!!!



Welcome to my blog: theastrofiend!!!  This blog will mostly be on my personal obsession: astrology!!! YES!! This will include all the basics associated with astrology, such as astrology natal charts, astrology compatibility and all those BORING technical stuff. Even so, this blog will also include the FUN stuff (astrology in practice, everyday astrology and in relation to pop culture aka movies, music, celebrities, etc.). 



And of course my HONEST, BLUNT views and opinions. 
Aries Starpower!!!

SO ENJOY MY FELLOW ASTROFIENDS!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I very much like the way you have provided some very useful information about astrology. The overall detailing is really fascinating. I have found the post extremely useful, informative and effective. Thanks for sharing. By the way let me inform you that I recently came across a website: Astrology which I found very authentic since it did a very accurate astrological analysis. It’s quite amazing. I think you can also try it out at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good content I made it all the way to the end. Is there a way to subscribe?

    ReplyDelete