Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sorry I haven't been posting .....

Just apologizing for not posting for a while. I am more apologizing to myself on a public forum but also just in general. Hopefully I will be able to have time in the future to write. By the way I am not promising anything anytime soon;(though I really would like too). Whatever the case this is the perfect time to ask for feedback. For the 49 people who visited this site yesterday and the 1 person today (not me btw!!!). What blog posts you enjoy? Tell me what you like/dislike?

Tell me about yourself while you are at it. I am curious who actually reads this blog. By the way I don't do FREE chart readings, so you got to find someone else's ass to kiss for that. :D 

2 comments:

  1. So you do PAID reading?!

    ! ... because that would be really cool.

    - Virgo Sun, Leo Rising, Cancer Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do chart readings but if you have ONE question that you want to me to answer ask.

      Delete