Friday, September 9, 2016

Virgo Beyonce: Trapped Between 2 Astrological Generations

Beyonce. Ok, I am not a Beyhive, I don’t consider myself a fan, I mean I like her music, I guess (casual eye-roll). Even so, I think she’s fake and overrated but that’s neither here nor there. Even so, in the last five years (especially the last 3 years); I have started to warm up to Beyonce a bit more (on a personal level). I always considered her a singer/performer but not an artist. Btw I love how she (and her PR team) are trying to change up her image to convince us that she’s an artist (ha). Maybe I am being harsh on her and I am not tryinf to downplay her success but when she was an artist? Ain’t that Solange? Her music isn’t ground-breaking, its catchy and consistent. Her writers are amazing. Her team is just amazing… Anyway before this turns into a mini- rant. 
VIRGO VIRGINAL WHITE (PLUTO IN LIBRA), BLACK (PLUTO IN SCORPIO)
I think Beyonce is trapped between 2 generations (astrologically). Her Pluto in Libra Generation (1971-1984) and the Pluto in Scorpio Generation (1983-1995). IDK what the Pluto in Sagittarius Generation is doing? Anyway why do I say this?

Natal Charts of Beyonce: Astrotheme profile link here

LINKS AS OF 9.8.16
First she’s has stellium in Libra (Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto all in Libra). She’s pretty much a Libra (though her Sun is in Virgo). She values beauty, harmony and fairness and all that Libra blah blah shit. 
She’s big on partnerships (Hello Jay Z, Hello Destiny’s Child). Side note girl and boy bands such as Boys II Men, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Five, 112, etc. all are apart of Pluto in Libra generation). Plus other traits like incredibly fake, vain, shady, petty and superficial the best of Pluto in Libra (duh!). Plus and the fact that she has a team (Pluto in Libra).
Beyonce has a Scorpio moon (and had a speculated Scorpio rising, though as of now it is in Libra). I say speculated because for the longest time “Astrotheme” (the go to astrological online database to look up celebrity astrological information among other things) had Beyonce’s rising as Leo. Astrotheme is inconsistent and I don’t think its that reliable source for rising signs (over the course of months I occasionally monitor Astrotheme and Beyonce’s rising sign has changed several times: Scorpio, Aries really?, Cancer, now its in Libra). 
Scorpio rising actually fits (for me at least), it puts her MC (career) in Leo. MC is career, the 10th house, the highest point in your astrological chart. Its your public persona the mask you portray to others (on a wide, public and professional platform). Leo is a career in entertaining people and her fans are called the Beyhives. They also call her Queen Bey/Bee. Her IC will be in Aquarius though if she had a Scorpio rising. I am not a fan of that IC but moving on.

She’s too boring and reserved to be a Leo rising.  I also say this because all of them Libra placements (though charming and nice) does nothing to her personality (or lack or personality). That’s wasn’t shade by the way. If you want to see astro-hate, check out this Lindaland (an astrology forum) thread on Beyonce here. It could any number of facts why she has no personality, but Leo risings elude a warm, inviting personality, which is not what I feel when I see pictures or interviews of Beyonce. I am fine with most rising signs as long as Pluto is in the 1st house. ( though my top picks are: Scorpio, Leo, Libra, Aquarius or Taurus).
Not only does she have a Scorpio moon but her Uranus is in Scorpio, her Lilith is in Scorpio and her Venus is conjunct Pluto. So no doubt she is intense (internally) and has depth (under the vanity and superficially of her Libra planets). Plus Pluto in Scorpio generation is OBSESSED WITH HER. You betta not say anything bad about Beyonce in public, cuss the BEYHIVE will activate, hunt you down and destroy you. 
Pluto in Scorpio generation embraces her and understands her emotionally, in ways her Libra Pluto peers don’t. She is like the honorary archetype of the strong Pluto woman. I truly think she has a special bond with Pluto in Scorpio kids, because she in turn feels comfortable exposing her more deep, emotional vulnerable side with her fans.
To answer the topic of this blog post, I feel she’s trapped between two generations because she doesn’t know how to publicly utilize both her Libran/ Venusian and Scorpio/Plutonian energies well. She’s struggling to balance both sides of herself (again not a stan or a stalker).
I do feel she’s coming more into her own and I am starting to see past the façade. I am starting to see her humanity and “personality”). She is taking more risks career wise; she’s trying not to act so boring and perfect (though she is still pretentious). She is showing her explicitly sexual and ratchet side (take a look at her recent songs: Bow Down Bitches, Drunk in Love, Partition, 7/11). Even more recently Beyonce's Lemonade Album. I feel she’s acting more like herself (I am saying this in the most non-creepy stalkerish way possible). 
You can actually see and feel her sexiness (not beauty sexy btw, raw sexy) and arrogance/cockiness now (that will be her Mars in Leo btw), declaring herself a feminist (when was she a feminist again?). As a Plutonian and fellow Lunar Scorpion/Pluto in Scorpio person it’s comforting to see her ugliness.
Even so, that probably ticks off and upsets her Libran/ Venusian energies and frightens her Virgo ego. Scorpio/Pluto is ugly, Virgo is perfect, Libra/Venus is beauty.  I suspect she’s very concerned what the media has to say and the public’s perception of her. Libra wants to liked and loved by all, while Virgo wants to be acknowledged and respected for skills and talents. And in today’s PC, political correctness, Bey can’t afford to be criticized (her Scorpio/Pluto control freakiness won’t let her go down without a fight).
Overall, it is hard balancing the ratchetness, emotional honesty/ intensity destructive/trans-formative properties of Pluto in Scorpio generation, her personal planets in Scorpio and her super stellium in Libra (fairness, justice, relationship all of which is pretty much the opposite of Scorpio) . Even so, time will tell. Sorry (not sorry) about my rambling. P.S. this was originally written 2-19-2015, but edited to be relevant

2 comments:

  1. Her progressed sun has also transitioned from Libra to Scorpio fairly recently I think, so maybe that may have something to do with her more “authentic” public identity as of late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually a Libra Pluto as is Beyonce in my 1st house and I'm a Hive member. I agree with many things and disagree with others; for example, performers by nature are "artists" and more importantly, her artistic foundation musically is her vocal arrangements especially harmonically that is expressed no matter which producer works with her.

    I think the biggest issue is she started her career so young, we forget how young people want affirmation because they're insecure about who they are until they get older and not care as much. They do them. You either you like them or not.

    As a fan watching her growth artistically, I'm proud of what she's about and definitely expresses her Libra dominance. Her "team" is trusting of her leadership because she gives them autonomoly and blends their "voices" harmonious in the way she uses her vocal harmonies. This is what fascinates me as a fan of her musically.

    ReplyDelete