Monday, November 14, 2016

Scorpio and Plutonian Placements: Hold Back or Hold On

Hold Back or Hold On, That is the question
I don't like to wear my Plutonian energy. Rejected it a long time ago. I have a couple of Saturn placements so I HAVE to create boundaries. I also have Venus in Pisces, opposite Jupiter (haha no boundaries). Plutonian energy is STRONG. If you start abusing it, you may not be able to go back. It is very easy to abuse it. Very easy not to take the high road, to remain petty and unevolved.
Early in my short life, I abused my Plutonian energy and an unsettling experience, made me stop before it got too far. This epiphany is rare, because we Plutonians don't know how to stop. Often its too late. Plus it's very hard to unlearn bad habits.
Even so, rejecting it is also not the answer. I am learning this the hard way. You cannot reject or control who you ARE. Rejecting doesn't work, it is who you are, so it is going to come out, now or LATER. And you do not want it to come out later. Holding back or holding on. Which do you choose?

2 comments:

  1. IF YOU STILL FEEL LOCKED BY YOUR SATURN ENERGY, IT CAN ONLY MEAN YOU ARE STILL NOT MASTERING IT~ ONCE YOU MASTER YOUR OWN SATURN ENERGY, YOU WILL GET A NEW AND MEANINGFULL LONG CHAPITRE OF LIFE SINCE THIS PLANET, MOVES VERY SLOW~

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLuto doesn't give a shit about Saturn or the other kids in the system. It is self-knowing. Soul perspective. Not worried about structure. It is soul. It is beyond structure. (eye roll)

    Fuckin Saturnians....all ways dicktating.

    ReplyDelete