Saturday, November 11, 2017

Fake Ass Hating Ass Spiritual WOKE People Diss Track by theastrofiend


Fake Ass Hating Ass Spiritual WOKE People Diss Track by theastrofiend Lyrics. 

Check it out on Youtube Link here: https://youtu.be/TdHfbN_2iQY

Disclaimer Ad Lib

HOOK (2X)

Fake Ass
Hating Ass
Spiritual
Woke
People

We don't need you 
Though

Hypocritical
Judgmental
Disguised
As WOKE

Take that smudge stick out your ass
Cannabis can't help you relax
Burn incenses
Wasteful
Patchouli oil distasteful
Self-righteous

Yea I'm right though
I'm enlighten
You Ignorant hoe
Holier than Thou
God Complex
I'm unique
I'm an indigo Child

You're basic
And asleep 

You can't handle that
Kundalini 
Reiki
Energy

I'm organic
You GMOs
Monsanto Hoe
Get on my level bro

I read fortunes
With my Tarot
What do you do hoe?
What do you do hoe? 

Bitch please
I see right through
Your act
You're afraid
And I get that
But no need to preach
And spread your insecurities
Disguised
As spirituality

We all afraid
And lost
We try our best
We have our faults
Be real
Be true 

HOOK (REPEAT 3X) 

Fake Ass
Hating Ass
Spiritual
Woke
People

We don't need you 
Though

Hypocritical
Judgmental
Disguised
As WOKE

AD LIB, RATCHETNESS, AND DISCLAIMERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment