Monday, December 5, 2022

It's been a while, I have been keeping busy!.......................

 











It's been a while, I have been keeping busy! Including updating my etsy shop and handmade-hand designed products for the holiday season! I don't just write on astrology or talk about astrology. 

I also have; ASTROcard, an astrology and spirituality themed Etsy Shop where I sell hand-made Astrology Symbols, Vocabulary and now Numerology Flashcards, Astrology Jewelry, Astrology and Numerology Downloadable Digital PDF Cheat Sheets, Astrology Natal Chart Readings, Astrology Whipped Shea Butter and Roll on Scents, and finally Astrology Merch (Hats, Hoodies, Tote Bags, Mugs, etc.)!! All Products are either handmade and/or designed by Me! The Sole Individual who has been doing this since late 2016!!!

So if you don't know what to get for the holidays, well visit my astrology and spirituality themed etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ASTROcard












No comments:

Post a Comment