Wednesday, April 20, 2016

CURRENT Series: Princess/Prince of the Pluto in Scorpio Generation

I have made an announcement of my new series, an Astrological Ode to Shade, link here, but I just want to bring your attention to a current series that I already started back in Aquarius season. It's titled: Princess/Prince of the Pluto in Scorpio Generation. 
This series is to highlight the major players on the grand world scale that represent the values and ideas of the up and coming Pluto in Scorpio Generation. These famous and infamous people don't necessarily have to be apart of the Pluto in Scorpio generation but they embody the spirit of Pluto in Scorpio.

I already have one for Aquarius, titled: 
The Weeknd: "Aquarius Prince of the Pluto in Scorpio Generation. You can click here

I also have one for Aries, titled: 
Lady Gaga: Aries Princess of the Pluto in Scorpio Generation. You can click here

Stay tuned for Taurus Princess/Prince of the Pluto in Scorpio Generation, coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment