Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Wendy Williams has revealed her birth time!

Wendy Williams has revealed her birth time!!

I’m a Wendy Williams watcher. She reveals her time of birth between 11:16 - 11:20 into her recent video titled: R. Kelly Sex Scandal. She revealed that she’s an afternoon special baby born 9:30 pm. Today July 18th is her 53rd birthday, she was born in 1964 in Asbury Park, NJ


Current astrotheme profile screenshot and link here

This means she has an Aquarius rising!!!! Check out her new and improved natal chart below.





Her Pallas and Juno is in Scorpio. Her North Node is in Cancer. Her Chiron and Vesta are in Pisces.



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog!! I came across your site after Wendy Williams revealed her birth time. I wanted to see if there were any comments made about her being an Aquarius Rising. After reading past posts, I can say I'm a fan. I see you had occasional breaks bit please keep posting. Your insight is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real tea is that Saturn is about to enter Aquarius and she's going through it! Saturn return ain't no joke.

    ReplyDelete