Friday, July 14, 2017

Random but I just put out an astrology trap rap song, titled: You are more than just a chart



Yes, very random but I just put out an astrology trap song on my new YouTube channel. The song is a form of a lyric video titled: Astrology Trap Song You Are More Than Just Your Chart by theastrofiend Lyric Video. Click for the video link HERE to watch/listen.

DISCLAIMER: I AM A BLOGGER/WRITER NOT A RAPPER. Thought this will be fun. 

Astrology Trap Song You Are More Than Just Your Chart by theastrofiend Lyric Video

Lyrics below:

Talking: Astrology is fun but some of y’all take it too seriously, including me. This is a song clowning us for these reasons.

Acting like you got a bunch of squares in your chart.
Playing around like you a Simpson (Bart)
No Need to act hard
Be yourself
Not everything is in the stars

Checking on your transits everyday
Progressions give you anxiety
Blaming retrogrades for your faults
Nope
You are more than just a chart


Talking: Putting astrology before God
Seriously your mentality is flawed
No need to act hard
Be yourself
Not everything is in the stars
Psychoanalyzing your family, your friends, and your pets?
Astro-stalking your ex?
No wonder why people think astrology believers are crazy.
We all need to slow down on that shit
Real talk
Myself included

Checking on your transits everyday
Progressions give you anxiety
Blaming retrogrades for your faults
Nope
You are more than just a chart

You are more than just a chart
You are more than just a chart
You are more than just a chart
You are more than just a chart
You are more than just a chart
You are more than just a chart

Talking Disclaimer: Excuse the bum ass, loud ass fan noises. My laptop is old as fuck. Anyways I hope you enjoy. Deuces.

I don't know if putting out music or videos on my new YouTube Channel is gonna be a regular thing but just had to share it. :) If you like my YouTube Channel is theastrofiend.
BTW I GOT TRAP BEAT FROM Beatz Era.

No comments:

Post a Comment