Monday, March 7, 2016

Ed Sheeran Reminds Me of a Sea Otter: Venus in Pisces

That's right, Ed Sheeran Reminds Me of a Sea Otter. I don't mean that as a diss. I just think he is so adorable (not sexually or physically). Just his vibe and energy. I literally smile whenever I see pictures of him (TMI right?). Anyway....
Ed Sheeran is a Aquarius Sun, Aries Moon and his Venus is in Pisces (astrotheme profile link: here ). 

I think that is a Venus in Pisces quality. Venus rules beauty and relationships and how we connect to the others. The innocence, vulnerability and dorkable-ness :) of it all. I think it is a Venus in Pisces quality because Pisces energy is strong. Strong in a nontraditional way. It's strong because this energy seems to mellow someone out. He has Moon in Aries is a fiery placement and his Aquarius sun makes him very cerebral and detached. Venus in Pisces tones everything down, and makes him more tender.
 
 I see this quality with FKA Twigs too!
She is a Capricorn Sun, Sagittarius moon, and Venus in Pisces (astrotheme profile link: here ). She has a sort of ethereal naivety about her and has a sort of drugged out Lolita look to her. By the way she is 28 (born 1988).
They both share that vulnerable, sweetiepie, next door, and can't do no wrong quality too. By the way I am talking about energy/vibes not the physical features.

No comments:

Post a Comment