Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Introducing theastrofiend speaks project.

I've debated writing this blog post because it's different from my other blog posts and the content/subject of this blog. I've been thinking about this for a while (for a couple of months now); but now I have the guts (or stupidity) to actually speak (aka write) on it. This is literally blowing a cement hole through my stomach. I don't know if this is the right move but I gotta express myself and take a chance.

Lemme stop with the suspense and cut to the chase. As the title suggests I am introducing theastrofiend speaks project. This is not pre-mediated or pre-planned even though I've been thinking about this for a while. I wasn't planning on writing this blog post, now at 4:37 am or perhaps even at all. theastrofiend speaks project (working title by the way) is me expressing my deep dark raw personal thoughts and emotions about myself and my natal chart. Online, for the world wide web to see. So pretty much is me venting online about my natal chart.

I am not sure if this will just be one sad half ass blog post, a project, a separate blog, or if I will write my astrofiend speaks posts on here. I want to use and exercise my Moon in the 3rd House, Chiron in Leo in the 12th House, Uranus/Neptune/North Node in the 5th House energy. 

I am proud of my blog, this blog. I am proud and confident of my opinions and thoughts. Like I have  almost 25,000 views (without much social media promotion)!!!! Which sounds kinda crazy. 

I am  proud to share my passion and LOVE of astrology with you who ever you are. By the way I still have no idea who reads this blog. I get comments but it is mostly from butt-hurt people venting about how I am a hater, that I can't write, and this and that. I do get sweet comments that make my day too <3. Whatever the case whomever you are, who ever reads this first and foremost thank you and second make yourself known. I really wanna know who you are and where these almost 25,000 views are coming in from.

Overall I want to connect to others but also and more importantly to myself. 2016 taught me out with the old and in with the new. By the way I'm going to start writing an astrofiend speaks blog post directly after this. Got a lot on my mind and want to express it.

Anyways thank you and speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment