Thursday, August 31, 2017

theastrofiend podcast E1 About Me theastrofiend, Podcast Series, What Astrology Means To Me

I thought I will formally introduce my podcast. You can go on my YouTube channel (theastrofiend) and listen. Link here.
Who I am? Why I’m starting this podcast? What I want and don’t want this podcast to be? What astrology means to me?

Notes from my podcast

My History.
Part-time blogger who’s been writing astrology online (non-professionally) for four years on different online platforms
Hubpages: Four years/present. Profile: Hubpages.com/@deecoleworld

Short-lived Tumblr blog: deecoleworld

This blog: theastrofiend.blogspot.com, technically 3 years but more like 2 ½ years. This is because I only wrote 1 post for all of 2014 and started semi-regularly blogging in 2015.

I have Side hustles that both started in late 2016/early 2017.

ASTROcard. I sell online laminated astrology flashcards. I mentioned it on this blog before and I kinda didn’t want to mention it because I want to keep these things separate (professional vs. personal). I thought I will mention this because 1. I’m poor and need more money. 2. The product is pretty good and my desire is to help people who love astrology to learn astrology. You can find it on Etsy and Amazon.

BORN NATURAL- I make whipped shea butter cream, and lotion balls/bars. You can find it on Etsy.

Why podcast?
Mentioned it in podcast but also because I got North Node in Capricorn in the 5th House, so I got to be having fun while building a brand/make money from expressing myself and my creatively. I’ve been thinking about this for months. I also want to share my love for astrology.
What I want it to be?
Fun/way to express myself, share my love of astrology/spirituality
Make astrology connections/friends

What I don’t want it to be?

Relationship and Synastry Advice and Learning Astrology- I definitely want you to learn from my podcast and my experiences/opinions. BUT I don’t want to be a teacher and get into every placement, planet, aspect, and technical/sometimes boring stuff of astrology. Ain’t nobody got time for that! Aka the best way to get crazy/be burnt out.

Stressful/Too time consuming. I have a bit of anxiety and my life isn’t easy so I don’t want it to be too stressful and time consuming. I still want privacy and to live a normal life. I just don’t want it to feel like an obligation.

What astrology means to me?
-Like religion to me except not, more spirituality based system/discipline.
- Renewed faith in a higher being/purpose
-a connection to God/higher forces
-psychology/inner workings of your personality.

***Note****: Recorded 2 weeks ago.

***Note****: Water IC part kinda cut off a lot. I mentioning that Water IC (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) are naturally more introverted/quiet in nature. I have a Scorpio IC and my Pluto is in my 4th House/on IC, and I am generally private/quiet/observant. Alyssa Sharpe mentions in one of videos that water ics kind of freeze when on video/recordings. Just talked about that in my podcast).


***Note**** When playing back this podcast, I noticed skipping, cutting off words. I recorded it on my old ass phone with a pretty good microphone and recording app. I don’t know why it skipped but I just thought I will share that. Also it’s 27 minutes, so if you got the stamina and patience check me out. I’m sorry about audio. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment