Thursday, August 31, 2017

theastrofiend Podcast E2 Thoughts Solar Eclipse, Virgo Season, and Mercury Retrograde

Hi, I’m theastrofiend, I recorded another podcast. I talked about Thoughts Solar Eclipse, Virgo Season, Mercury Retrograde. YouTube Link here.

If you listened to my first ghetto ass podcast, which was recorded over a week ago, you hear skipping and missing words. I’m sorry I used my old ass phone but this time I am going to use my old ass laptop. Excuse the loud ass fan noises, again my laptop old as fuck. Hopefully there is no skipping and sound is better. This was recorded last week.

Quick tidbits from podcast.

Solar Eclipse
I thought it was cool but I’m feening (overtly excited) to see it, mostly because where I’m it’s only a partial eclipse.
I follow Astrolada on Facebook saw one of posts. Superstition, apparently you are not supposed to- to not go outside, not eat and to pray during this time. Solar Eclipse makes sense this happening during Leo Season cuss Leos be extra as hell.

Thoughts on Mercury Retrograde and Retrograde Planets
Overrated Natally my mercury is in retrograde and in the 8th House, so nothing new. My interpretations:
Energy is directed inward.
Doesn’t make someone dumber, unlucky, or a bad communicator.
I communicate better in text, then in person. My mind is faster than my mouth
I definitely have speaking delays/lags BUT I don’t consider myself a bad communicator/speaker or dumb. I excelled in school.

For more tibits/check out my podcast on YouTube, link here

**Note:***I was nervous, misspoke and I didn’t elaborate as much. I also wasn’t as clear but I’m new and still learning to talk/record myself for mass consumption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment