Thursday, August 13, 2020

The End of Gemini Crackhead Energy? Looking at Cancer Season in Retrospect: Throwback Thursday

The End of Gemini Crackhead Energy? Looking at Cancer Season in Retrospect: Throwback Thursday


Hey everyone I hope everyone is doing good. Washing hands, social distancing, and saving money as much as possible. We are in a middle of a pandemic. Who would've thought we would be living like this & going through this as a world/humanity? Sigh!

Ever since the lock down in Mid March I had been on a creative binge on my YouTube channel: theastrofiend. A creative inspirational binge I playfully call Gemini Crackhead Energy (though it technically started in Aries Season).

Channeling my energy I have CREATED & LITERALLY uploaded:
- 25 videos completed. Of those videos:
- 9 podcasts
- 1 special natal chart reading video on Cancer sun/stellium writer Octavia E Butler (her birthday was on June 22nd).
- 14 Lyric or Digital Astrology Song Videos for new songs (1 remixed song, 13 new songs
- Plus more videos I am working and are on the way within the next couple weeks to-3 months).

I'm making a note of all this because I am hyping up my own self because I am in BIG UP Leo season energy.

I am patting myself on my own back. I'm friggin' proud of myself. I worked so hard on the videos. It ain't perfect at all but I really enjoyed creating it. It was fun and definitely using my North Node/Uranus/Neptune in the 5th House energy right!!!

I hadn't really slowed down until the George Floyd/anti-police brutality protests/death of Black Lives Matter activist Oluwatoyin "Queen" Salau in Gemini Season. During this time I also received some sad family news. Those weeks were sad and I kinda slowed down and felt/feeling a little burnout. But managed to do another song. Is this the end of Gemini crackhead energy? No maybe a shift, a start of another cycle?

I'm not just bragging I have a point. I think in healing, in dealing in this world and in this reality with everything going on now and forever I think a great thing to do is to CREATE. We were in Cancer Season with it's 4th House themes of of family, home, trauma, emotions, memories, and nostalgia too. It's also all about creation, birth, nurturing, & healing energies.

By the way I am not talking about literally creating little humans (unless you want to and are prepared to). I'm talking about creating and the act of creating. Whether art or poetry or music. Whether a business or side hustle. Nurturing your talents & gifts. Loving on and appreciating your family and friends. 

Being grateful that you have food, shelter, your health, your phone/internet/entertainment/distraction and options/opportunities even if you are a broke, poor, jobless or a little hungry.

In the Tropical zodiac we go by seasons. Mainly for people in the Western Hemisphere June 20th-22 Cancer season is in the beginning of summer. Long blistering hot humid days, steamy restless nights. Being half nekkid & freeing our nipples. Razor bumps, and sweaty nether regions & all.

By the way I am not suggesting to ignore or be apathetic to what is going on in this world? BLM all day every day. Plus fuck racism and fuck police brutality. Regardless I am just saying maybe we can stop and smell the roses. Take a moment. Practice self care. Talk less. Listen more. LEARN. Be in the moment.

MID TO END OF PISCES SEASON, ARIES, TAURUS & GEMINI seasons were our 1st trimester. IT WAS HARD. NAUSEATING. TRAUMATIC. NECESSARY. POETIC. We gathered ourselves, our armies, strength, and our focus. We know more about the road ahead. It's still hard and unpredictable but we are more prepared.

Now we are coming into our 2nd semester (with Cancer, Leo, and Virgo seasons) where we need a moment of clarity, of fun, joy and to enjoy the experience. I FEEL.

The things I created in these months of lock-down are the fruits of my labor, my babies, in a time where there is a lot of sickness and death. Babies bring joy and happiness. Their innocence, vulnerability, progression, and life is an inspiring enriching and endearing sight. Creation is life. By the way symbolically I'm still pregnant (not in real life OK). I still got babies (eggs perhaps lol) I need to release. 

Plus some of these babies have been birthe but were never born. Sometimes the babies are us. In my Octavia E. Butler blog post I talked about how Octavia E. Butler birthe herself created herself, she was her own mother, father & child (SYMBOLICALLY). 

Maybe this is a time for also healing, gaining your strength, nursing your wounds, giving yourself enough time to birthe a new form of ourselves. A new form that we can truly love and give the love we give ourselves to others. 

In the zodiac wheel Leo and the 5th house comes after Cancer Season/4th House. We were in Cancer season and we were annually learning to create, nurture, birthe, and shape our babies, our selves. 

In Leo season we are learning how to love these creations, love these babies, love ourselves. To cherish and take pride in ourselves. To fearless, shamelessly promote ourselves. To show up for ourselves and to not be afraid to shine and stand in the sun/light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment