Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Gemini Crackdown Energy, Lockdown Productivity: New Podcasts & Astrology Songs on my YouTube coming out

Gemini Crackdown Energy, Lockdown Productivity: New Podcasts & Astrology Songs on my YouTube coming out

theastrofiend on YouTube
WEDNESDAYS @ 2 PM EST NEW ASTROLOGY SONGS
FRIDAYS @ 2 PM EST NEW ASTROLOGY PODCAST EPISODE


I have called this period of time Gemini Crackhead Energy. I am energized by all this energy in a new way (because of the lockdown). My intentions and energy has led to a creative output that can only be described as Gemini Crackhead Energy

I have been really productive during this quarantine which I am proud about. From now until around until mid July 15-18 I have a wrote, recorded, edited, created videos for, uploaded and scheduled a BUNCH of podcasts and lyric astrology song videos. Every Wednesday at 2 pm EST it is Season 3 (aka year 3) of my astrology/spirituality podcasts episodes. On every Friday at 2 pm EST it is lyric astrology song videos. I hope you enjoy.

I have episode 2  (part 1 and 2) astrology podcast are out now

No comments:

Post a Comment