Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Taurus Celebrity That Ain’t Shit Archetype: Lena Dunham

Squat down and be the shit that you are!
To go along with the Taurus ain’t shit post I did, here is an example of a Taurus Celebrity Archetype that ain’t shit. I personally don’t care for Lena Dunham (I don’t even have time or any fucks to hate her), but a lot of people hate her (probably cuss she’s weird, plus people love body shaming her). 

I can understand why, I mean she has a dogmatic Taurus sun and a perpetually butt-hurt Cancer moon. BTW I don’t watch Girls (though I have occasionally googled sex scenes from that show, aka curiosity is a disappointing bitch), plus I read an article about when she was child she discovered pebbles in her little sister’s VAGINA.  

This is just wrong smh

Anyway I think it is funny and quite ironic that a Taurus like Dunham has  an eating ass scene in her show and I mentioned in my Taurus ain’t Shit post about ass eating.

Counterpoint: 'Shocking' Ass-Eating Scene on Girls Was Bad and Dumb  
I am sure Lena has eaten a lot of ass.



BONUS "Enjoy" a random picture of Taurus (not Aries), Hitler.
Bundesarchiv Bild 183-S33882, Adolf Hitler retouched.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment