Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Why Your Sign Ain't Shit: Series

Why Your Sign Ain't Shit: Series
An Undiplomatic perspective on why your sun sign ain't shit?



I am creating a series. For each month, I am going to write about how your zodiac sign, ain’t shit. Pretty much the definition in my book of ain’t shit, is something that is basic, sucks, and soo full of shit, that it isn’t actually shit at all. The logic of that last statement is funky, but think of it kinda like a double negative. Two negatives cancels each other out. Anyway, I am going to be, beginning with Taurus.

4 comments:

  1. I just read Taurus, please make more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are neat... but why the hell did you start on Taurus instead of Aries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I started with Taurus because when I wrote the Taurus ain't shit blog, it was Taurus season

      Delete