Thursday, May 7, 2015

Why your Sign Ain't Shit: Taurus Edition

Taurus after a food, sex, and/or shopping binge.


If Taurus was one of the 7 deadly sins, it will probably be sloth. Oops I meant gluttony. No I mean greed. Fuck I am sure its lust. Holy shit it could be all 7. Taurus (similar to Scorpio) is an undercover fucked up sign that masks itself by such bullshit traits like pleasure seekers, beauty lovers, steady, persistent, and blahhhhhhhhhhhh. I’m here to tell you that’s bullshit. 

Ain't Shit Nekkid: Taurus Fuckboy Alert
They are dogmatic lazy fat fucks that only roll off the couch for money, sex, and food. They are the ones that probably want their booty eaten like groceries. Not to mention Tauruses will eat your ass among many other things.

Analingus Sexy: Taurus, how does your E coli taste?



Their mission in life is to amass as much money, material possessions, sex partners and food while pretending to do shit. When we all know they ain’t doing shit. Their stubbornness and the fact that they are “practical,” that hurts more then it helps them. 

Silence!....Bitch, I was speaking?
Prime example is Hitler, who’s a fucking Taurus (and not an Aries, for all you pseudo astrology ass-hatted experts who really don’t know shit about anything). 

Taurus are stubborn (really mentally backwards), materialistic, sex addicts tyrants who’s the only sign out of the 11 other signs that annoys the shit out of me without actually doing anything. 
U MAD?
PS if you haven’t realize this, Taurus this is why your sign ain’t shit.

15 comments:

  1. Your blog is fuckin dumbMay 11, 2015 at 6:17 PM

    YOUR BLOG IS SHIT
    REGURGITATED NONSENSE
    WACK AS FUCK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. Haterz are my motivatorz!!!

      Delete
    2. This is the most NONONSENSE-astrology site OF ALL TIME! (Yes, just like BeyoncΓ©'s video!)
      Greetings

      Delete
    3. This wasn't as bad I thought it would be, lol! I'm a caterer, entrepreneur and author with a 9-5, and yep, sex is a must. I ain't mad 🀣🀷🏽‍♀️πŸ‘‘πŸ’°πŸ“šπŸ°πŸ’‹♉

      Delete
  2. dude this is so great. pls do scorpio omg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Taurus and I LOVED THIS...lol...keep posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol you are just jealous that you can't get the pussy, cash and other intelligent traits like us . keep sucking ..mean while I'll enjoy my bank account

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we love the good life. But we mean well and even the dictators it is hard to say but they saved their country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I'm a Taurus, and I see no lies detected. Although I will say, that white a few Taurus I know have more common sense and rational then other people.

    But that's why I hustle and grind..... for food sex and relaxation.

    Lolol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you mention easily offended? I mean according to the accounts above taurus get pretty easily offended, and not very bright, talking shit about a shit talking article ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you sure maybe you're not who isn't bright.

      literally only 2 people are complaining, 3 including yourself.

      stop playing dumb and open your eyes moron

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am taurus myself but somehow way more flexible than these idiots(2 ex bosses were taurus,couldn't do shit by themselves). I am dying of boredom with my taurus partner, he only eats fuck and sleep everyday since I know him, while I want to have sports and fun. Plus he just loves to take over everything,the first thing he took over was the kitchen inside my own home wtf really. I just bought myself a cat and he doesn't call him by the name, he calls him by the money i had to spent for him, the money I worked for. He wish he could control how I spend money and doesn't see how I am slowly turning my back on him

    ReplyDelete
  10. All that you said really wasnt that bad... And the blog is rather short... I take it you couldn't keep it going... because Taurus really don't suck that much at all πŸ˜‚♉

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is true. is called Bulls Shit for a reason.

    ReplyDelete