Friday, June 26, 2015

Cancer Celebrity Archetype That Ain’t Shit: Renee Graziano


There are a lot of Cancer (and Cancer influenced) celebrities and famous people that are not shit. By the way I don't hate them personally (I don't even know them) or think that they are talent-less. Just feel they are sooo full of shit that they are not the shit at all. Moving away from this, as I just said there are a lot of Cancer (and Cancer influenced) celebrities and famous people that are not shit. Just at the top of my head, I can list Lindsey Lohan and Courtney Love. Cancer as a zodiac sign can just be a straight up mess. 

Anyway I am going to steer clear of these celebrities (too predictable) and focus on one person. This person will not be considered a "celebrity" in the traditional sense, but the shoe fits. This person is Renee Graziano from the Vh1 reality TV series Mob Wives. She is a Cancer born on July 11th, and she is bat-shit cray cray. I haven't been keeping up with Mob Wives since they added those girls from Chicago, but from what I gather, she is the perfect Cancer Archetype. 

Go on YouTube and watch clips of her constant meltdowns. By the way she isn't my favorite reality show star or even my favorite among the Mob Wives (personally, Aquarius Drita, and Gemini Big Ang are my favorites).

Even so, I had to make this post because she is ULTRA Cancer to the point where I can practically see her pincers. Emotional, clingy, etc. By the way check out these uber Cancer GIFS and pictures from her:

Evidence 1: Cancer loves Food

Evidence 2: She is emotional
Evidence 3: She's protective
By the way, I suspect she has something in Leo (perhaps a Leo Mars or Mercury?), that makes her a bit "EXTRA"


Random clip of Renee being choked out by Drita (I had to)

1 comment: